- “Emerging sociotechnical imaginaries for gene edited crops for foods in the United States: implications for governance.” Bain, Lindberg & Selfa. 2019. Agriculture and Human Values.
- “Policy and Governance Perspectives for Regulation of Genome Edited Crops in the United States.” Wolt & Wolf. 2018. Frontiers in Plant Science.
- “Liberty, Technology, and Administrative Law: Public Trust and the Regulation of Gene Edited Foods and Crops.” Wolf. 2020. Social Philosophy and Policy Virtual Meeting.
- “Gene Edited Foods in the Media.” Dahlstrom. 2019.
- “Enhancing Public Trust and Governance of Gene Editing for Agriculture and Food: A Comparison of Strategies between the EU and US.” Bain & Selfa. 2019. CBC Members Meeting, Ames, IA
- “How Intellectual Property Control and Access Influence Stakeholders’ Views on CRISPR use in Agriculture and Food.” Bain. 2019. CRISPR IP Conference, Keystone, Colorado.
- “Sociotechnical Imaginaries for Gene Editing in Agriculture: Implications for Governance.” Lindberg, Bain & Selfa. 2019. Rural Sociological Society Annual Meeting.
- “Building Trust to Counter the Public Threat to Gene Editing in Agriculture and Food.” Bain, Lindberg & Selfa. 2019. Rural Sociological Society Annual Meeting.
- “Governing Gene Editing in Agriculture and Food: Back to the Future?” Selfa, Bain & Lindberg. 2019. Rural Sociological Society Annual Meeting.